Friday, April 08, 2005

Memorable Cable Laying



I was 'caught short' whilst in the gent's department of upmarket Edinburgh haberdashery store Harvey Nichols the other day when I was in for ma weekly messages (Tesco's is jist so busy these days).

Whilst squeezn cheese i wis jist thinkn ti maself that this wis the second well known store I had had the occasion to fashion ma ordure in, the first being Harrods in London. I hud been on Voddy & orange tae the night before and this didny go doon too well wi the Harrods green wc pan, or the toilet attendant who wis actually gagging.

Anyways I wis wondering if embdy else had felt the tortoise's heid in any other famous landmarks around the world? Perhaps u were bursting up the Eiffel Tower? Or needed a jobbie in the Louvre? Perhaps u were walkin up Easter Road, for example, and 'followed through' resulting in having to hide ur skidded briefs behind a toilet cistern?

Share your experiences here.

(mair foaties like above at fecalface )

5 comments:

Mowgli said...

Err, the Victoria Park. When I was six.

Carrier said...

Who wis it that done yin ootside Binnz'z back gairden fence?

And who kin forget Jim's chocolate wafer at the back of the BU one fine Xmas morning?

C'moan - there must be mair, esp fi the McKenzie who has a habit of 'marking his territory' wherever he goes.

But it's famous shites we are efter as well mind.

Mowgli said...

Though not quite the same thing, I did have a pee in Central Park in Manhattan.

Carrier said...

'Made Water in Manhattan'?

Could be the title of a Woody Allen film that, Nev.

Mowgli said...

If I'd had a crap it would have been "Poo York, Poo York"!

But I didn't, so the joke kinda falls flat. Sorry. I'll go home.